top of page
Have you had enough of constantly filling your recycling bin with plastic bottles and containers wondering whether they will actually get recycled?
Are you ready to reduce your household plastic waste?
You have come to the right place because - refilling is one of the most effective ways you can reduce your household plastic waste
Roving Refills Inner North is your local mobile refill shop which comes to you!
Offering delivery of high quality eco-friendly cleaning products and personal use products to your household or small business. That means, literally refilling your products at your front door.
Delivery is currently only available to the following postcodes all of which are located in the Inner north and Inner west of Melbourne: 3012, 3031, 3032, 3034, 3039, 3040, 3041, 3051, 3052, 3053, 3054, 3055, 3056, 3057, 3058 and 3068
Here is a run down of how this refill thing works:
1. Place your order via the online shop.
2. Wait for an email outlining day and time of delivery
3. On delivery day (or the eve before) leave out at your front door* your containers, bottles, tubs that you wish to be refilled. Label them if you like so you get the right product in the right container - or don't bother - we are very happy to fill and label!
4. Feel fantastic because you have taken action, reused what you already have and reduced your plastic/glass waste! It's a real achievement which contributes to something bigger. Be proud about it!
* Not everyone has a porch and a front door to leave containers out for refilling and we totally understand this. If you live in an apartment or block of flats we can deliver anywhere which is accessible and safe. Please email us or provide information in the 'note to seller' section of your order. We can always usually work something out!
Deliveries are carried out in the first week of every month. This means, the 1st - 7th of each month. The day and time will be specified in the email you will receive after your order is placed.
How does it work?
When is delivery?
Solid shampoo + conditioner bars by Shampoo with a Purpose - zero waste hair care!
All $16 each - replaces x6 bottles of product!
We have the right bar to suit your hair:
O.G ('normal hair')
Coloured treated hair
We have some super earth friendly products available now from Moss & Pear - a local Melbourne business!
Reclaimed Victorian wood soap dishes!
Say goodbye to soggy soap!
Magnetic soap holder- L-shape: $20 each
Magnetic soap holder - button: $25 each
New soaps - made in Victoria!
Small batch, handmade soaps made in country Victoria. Palm oil free and made with natural ingredients
All $8 each
Exfoliating Body bar
Orange and calendula
Honey and oatmeal
Mandarin and May Chang
Goats milk and strawberry
Moroccan spice exfoliant
We only source and sell products to you that we would and do use on ourselves and our families - we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
We proudly stock the following brands:
Refilling your containers is one of the simple things we can do for you to help you reduce your household plastic waste.
Sara 0411 205 743
bottom of page